We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Cerebrate 1.12, including new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Get the audit logs associated to any entities generating log entries when in the
- New meta-templates and meta-fields migration strategies:
update_existinghas been set as the default strategy; replacing
- New setting added, allowing the disabling of user deletions
- New UI components to streamline user interactions
fastEnrolmentCLI tool to quickly enroll users, organisations and individual
- Improved UI of the
- Meta-fields synchronisation by using
- UI description and documentation for update strategies and conflict resolutions
- Refactoring of the generic Bootstrap UI elements. Adding support for more options and including extensive component documentation
- Previewing remote Cerebrate instances now support pagination, filters and synchronisation status
Several annoying issues have been resolved, especially in regards to meta-template updates and meta-fields migration. For a full list of changes, refer to the changelog
Thanks to all contributors as well as all users that have let us know about issues, improvement ideas and generally sanity checking what we do.
A huge thank to the EC for the co-funding for the development of Cerebrate under “Connecting Europe Facility – Cybersecurity Digital Service Infrastructure Maintenance and Evolution of Core Service Platform Cooperation Mechanism for CSIRTs – MeliCERTes Facility” (SMART 2018/1024) contract.
Screenshots of new features
New migration strategies
Audit logs on every entity